TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Tuitle’ refers to a specific product offering (‘The Product’), from ‘Shop Made Ltd’ or and the terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Shop Made Ltd whose registered office is Nash Works, Nash Lane, Belbroughton, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY9 9TD. Our company registration number is 7077994 Nash Works, Nash Lane, Belbroughton, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY9 9TD. The term ‘you’ or ‘the user’ refers to the user of our Tuitle product.
By signing up for the Tuitle product or any of the services of Shop Made Ltd, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current product shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service on the Tuitle website. We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Shop Made Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
4. You may not use the Tuitle product for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
5. You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your website via the Tuitle product account.
6. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
7. A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Shop Made Ltd will result in an immediate termination of your services.
General Terms and Conditions for the Tuitle product:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The Tuitle website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, Shop Made Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this Tuitle website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this Tuitle website from another website or document without Shop Made Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this service, and any dispute arising out of such use of the service, is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Trading Terms and Conditions
VAT is charged at the standard UK rate where applicable, and other sales tax is charged by our system at the prevailing rate within the country of jurisdiction for each Tuitle customer.
Payment of Fees
Payment for Tuitle Standard edition will be via Paypal for a one off fee applicable at the time and date of purchase. This payment is subject to the usual Paypal terms and conditions of business.
If your payment is not received by Shop Made Limited then you are prohibited from using the product.
Shop Made Ltd provides a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the Tuitle product. Refunds are only allowed if requested within the first 30 days of purchase of the product.
Any support issues will be handled over email and shall be sent to [email protected] Shop Made Limited offers no technical support for issues that are not directly related to the Tuitle product.
Your purchase of the Tuitle Standard product entitles you to 12 months of support from Shop Made’s Tuitle team and any updates to the product made in that period, accessed by telephone or our eticketing system.
User Information and Personal Data
The User is required to enter a valid email address as well as any other information required for the Webshop Revolution sign up process. By accepting these Terms of Service, the User confirms that all information that has been and will be provided to Shop Made Ltd is and will be true and correct and not misleading.
We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (i) was in the public domain at the time we received it, (ii) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours, (iii) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations, or (iv) we are required by law to disclose.
Shop Made Ltd Rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
4. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Shop Made Ltd customer, Shop Made employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
5. We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Shop Made Ltd employees and contractors may also be Shop Made Ltd customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that Shop Made Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the product.
2. In no event shall Shop Made Ltd or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Shop Made Ltd partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
3. Your use of the product is at your sole risk. The product is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Shop Made Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Shop Made Ltd and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Shop Made Ltd (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Shop Made Ltd don’t apply if they conflict with these terms.
Changes to our Terms of Service
5th September 2014, initial terms of service released